Tell me you're a follower, I will reciprocate

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I am a Do Follow Blog, Are You?

I am a DO Follow Blog, and I'm thrilled to have this fabulous list of other DO Follow Blogs:
You'll notice I've started deleting blogs from the list (where the blank spaces are). Some of these blogs are no longer do follow, some blogs aren't there anymore, some are re-directs, some are horribly outdated with no new blog posts. Others have comments closed, which certainly defeats the spirit of do follow. I do not wish to give dead blogs, or blogs not really sharing a link. They certainly aren't sharing if comments are closed, or if you have to subscribe before you can leave a comment. As of today, September 5, 2010 I've moved the several groups of blogs to the bottom of the list to give others a chance at the top. I will do this routinely and will note it here by changing the date.
**Additionally I've been making my way through the large list of comments deleting those that obviously are just list an url to get the link; those that are obviously spam. If there are some that seem legitimate when I visit their blogs, I will add them to the list, provided they have the badge and list on their page. By adding the badge visitors know they are a DoFollow Blog, and by adding the list; they're sharing the linky love. Everyone can benefit from this; but those trying to get and not give will not get from me. They have been and will continue to be deleted.

Sandy's Space
Bridge and Beyond

Recipes
Web Tools and Tips
The Den of Iniquity
the so called me
Delightful Work

Lisa Reviews
Dilithium Crystalworks
Breath of Life Photography
Guitar Licks
Craft Blog


Gothic-Peach.Net
On the Horizon

From Emily to You

BlogU
Step Into the Nexus
Dorannes

Im Blogging That!
Erns World
pamibe

Sebastien Page
WeirdInter.net
Flight of The Eaglehawk
Celebrity Scoop
A Saxy Girl

Journal of My Simple Life
No Average Mom
ForumFinderBlog
Tinas Treasured Thoughts
Just for Today

Gadget Girl Accessories
The Loquacious Curmudgeon
krissy.nu - life.unscripted
Skeets Stuff
Inside My Head

Pointless Drivel
Focus Organic.com
The Wired Kayaker
Mslovelys Blog Palace
Daisy the Curly Cat

MissMeliss: Escribition
The Aroengbinang Project
Big Bucks Blogger
cyberst0rm
The Knitting Fiend

Ask Jason Marketing
NickQueen.com
ToastTheTrends- Electronics and Gadgets
Bonnie Writes
Buy better - Have a Better Life

Laura Lohr
Good Enough Mom
Tip Tail - From Agility to Zen!
***JOIN - DO FOLLOW BLOGGERS ***
My Wanderings

Laane on the World
ShowMeHealthBiz
Wannabe Writer
Eliots slant on technology
Chimeric Daydreams

Chanceless
Intellectual Idiots
Another Blogista on the Spot
Her Gardening Blog
Starryskye.org

twogirlsoneblog.com
PAULA NEAL MOONEY
Table for Five
Healing Yourself Naturally
Lifeslackers

SEO Expert - Adam Ok
Aylee bits
www.sandrafirebird.com
An Unschooling Life
Simplify Every Obstacle

RetroMental: Time Capsules
Reality Wired
e_Marketing
Muffin Mumblings
Home of the Decorating Princess

BloggerVention.com
Selenas Musings About Travel and Culture
The Raw & The Cooked
ToastTheTrends- Financial
Debt Free Living

The Fibromyalgia Experiment
Its Write Now
pinay.ws
My Home Recipe
Info4BeingRich

TodayGadgets
Public Speecher
Blogozine
Welcome to Beautiful British Columbia!
My Road Less Traveled By

David Leonhardts SEO Marketing Express
OnTheWebEd.com
Call Me When You Get There
Silver Melody
Kooks In Suits

Wampago - Music Videos and Entertainment Database
Not just any ordinary blog
Crabbie Tail
Off The Cuff
The Ruff Draft

Musings at Windyridge
Learn Spanish Now
New Century Politics
Mom's Chatterbox
Total Web Review

Beautiful British Columbia
Todays Gizmos
lifepassedby.com
Infektia.net
Computer Chit Chat

chilli***body
Brilliant Photography by Richard X. Thripp
Selenas Musings About Raising Children
The Chronicles of My Life
PBriscoe.com

ah ok lah - the blogosphere and life
The Sewing Mom
Pegs AZ Life
Income Opportunities and Website Reviews
MomReviews.net

Xillys Blog
Women Mumbles
AskaX World
Prudence and Madness
Flatwater Tech

Monomuse
A Mothers Horizon
My memoirs
The Web 2.0 Directory
Christy's Coffee Break

The Official Mrs. Rugged
Marisas Dandelion Patch
RoCaBaP
Ask Laane
Wanders World

Surviving NJ
sweet and spicy life
Molly-Coddled.com
ShowMeMoneyBiz.com
I Was Born2Cree8

Chief Prognosticator 2
chilli*movies
Bull3ts Blog
Ultimate Destinations
Listening..Learning..Living

Picture Clusters
Fun, Crafts and Recipes
chilli***philosophy
The passionate ailurophile
Luna Tail

Texas RV Travel blog
Lep's Lair
Down Memory Lanes
Pipsnet Entertainment
RavensBarrow.com

Open Road Biker
Slightly Mordant
my daily snippets
Writers Bloggage
Chris Ns Thoughts and Rants

The Talking Fingers on the Web
Blog Avenues
TechieMinds
Her Home Blog
Successful Blogging With Random Shock

ToastTheTrends- Home Decor
How Can I Do That?
The Sun-Flower Family
Whats All This Then!
The Article Writer

Baby First Year
Healthy Living
Pink Poison Store
Telling It Like It Is
Eliots slant on entertainment

Ask Jason Business
Pixie Tail
Bakkouz
Married With Children
Ferrets Haven

33 is the new 23
Suzanne Says
Musings of a Learning Wife and Mother
The Way It Is
Endangered Spaces

Vegan Videos
A Strange Life
Midlife Musings
Mexico Musings
A Problogger Mom

The Sassy Southerner
MomCooks
Pencil Thin
TinselTown Trash
That Bitchy Chick

Up Scheidt Creek
Cats and Coupons by valmg
Life in General
The Birds & The Beads
Xplicit Gemini

Technology Princess
Night Clicks
Forever Parents
Ask Jason Personal Tech
The Raw Review

ToastTheTrends- Life
My Happy Place
ONwebCHECK
Dragonhearts Domain
Ordinary Folk

In A Class By Itself
Raw Vegan Momma
Rebas Run
What a bald guy told me about technology
Rinsems Rink

Thoughts Out of My Head
Hugo Says...
Its My Imagination
Self-Help Happiness Blog
chonksworld

Roxiticus Desperate Housewives
The Alligator Pit
Casual Blogging
www.IT-Everyday.com
Weight Loss Divas

Learn Spanish fast: vocabulary tricks and visualization
LittleAmerica.us
be my accountant
StandAlone
Movies of My Life

Simple PC Talk
My Happy Place
The Tech Inspector
pinay g-spot
Cheys Place

Polliwogs Pond
Los Angeles Blog: LA Snark
Accentuate the Positive
I know EVERYTHING, just ask my hubby
Kitnets Ponderings

Selenas Musings About Life
Into the Bit
Ravens Roads
Opinionated
Life in the Fast Lane

Adventures in Hong Kong
Twas Brillig
My Road
JT Music Review
SQKIKs Simple Tech

HOTOs BUSINESS SPOT
homemadehealthypetfood.com
BenSpark 2: Electric Boogaloo
Agents Heaven - Real Estate Blog
ToastTheTrends- Fashion

A Prairie View
Hi Guyz and Galz
The Internet Sidestreet
Musings Of A Manic Mom
Blogging made devilishly simple

Candid Quips
Bits Of Dust
TutorialsPortal - Photoshop Tutorials ...
Elements of Fishing
Ramblings Of An Undisturbed Mind

Google Adsense Article
Window Shopper
Confessions of an Everyday housewife
Free For All
Miles Business Blog

Chief Prognosticator
chilli*music
Is It So?
Mo Mhile Gra
Renaissance Culinaire

Up the Hill Gang
Cactuus
Not Much More Than This
chilli***faith
Pounding Heartbeat

tales from the ballpark: 2007
Laurigami.com
CoolAdzine for Marketers
Pfunksfoolosophy
High Strangeness Altoona

Pipsnet Technology
Beautiful Minds
My Muddled Mind
I am Who I am
Shopping Flavor

Scented Soy Candle Making
Silkenhuts World
catsynth.com
Hot Chick Writer
Fanaticspace - Blog

Live From Allied Drive
chilli*technology
ToastTheTrends- Entertainment
The Millionaire Secrets
Scribble On The Wall

Talk Of
My Adventures into The Street
Adapt, Adopt, and Improve
Aaron Roselo
Raspberry Patch Soapworks

Yourmoneyinfo.com
Eco Shopper
THE THINK LINK
Ask Jason
Bloggers for Dollars

The Other Side of New York
Karebear Central
Just My Opinion
Advanced Wellness Solutions
DRiNK . a . MOChA !

Callias Corner
Work At Home Musings
Wild in London
Advertising for Success
Dons Theatre

Losing It
Magical Rose Garden
Bibliotica
Dew Knight
Culture Shiok!

A Writers Words, An Editors Eye
Slobokans Site O Schtuff
Just A Touch of Sweetness

Blacksheep Speaks



Step away from the cake
Learning Curve Coaching

Life With Heathens
Stacys Book Reviews
Organic Gardening Tips
Traveling Suitcase
Amphibian Care

*Living Life Abundantly at Marenda.Biz
*Tricia's Musings

*Home and Garden Diva
*Get WebStyle

*The Web Files
*WebStyle
*Shopping Maniac
*Truly Odd Planet
The BenSpark


Blank Canvas
She Rambles On
FullosseousFlaps Dental Blog

My Thoughts, Ideas, and Ramblings

Sysadmin News
Guitar Licks and Tips
You are in my world now

La Vie de Laurie
go get global news & views

Bisnis-Net.info
My Opinion Counts


House of Freebies
The Pond
By the Sea
Winding Threads
The Other End of the Internet


Colloquium

Flos Place



Thanks!

Bookmark and Share

94 comments:

  1. I do not know what a Do Follow Blog is! Maybe it is something I should sign up for.
    Rhett Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    This is really a great plugin,
    Well. Dofollow network helps webmasters and also blog owners for getting popularity,
    I must say Blog commenter also helps blog owner and vice versa.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this great article.
    You convinced me to blog in do follow.
    Hopefully the trend will take off and everybody will start doing that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just came across it and get your site superb and incredible at same time, Lot of info regarding to dofollow blog are there and users should get impress with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    Thanks for the FANTASTIC list! This information is really powerful thanks for sharing it :-)
    I really admire this kind of information.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello

    Thanks for the list..Its really useful for me.

    Thanks for help

    spanish school valencia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there :)

    Thanks for this list. I've been looking for blogs like this. Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly, Congratulations for being DoFollow. The DoFollow revolution embraces the sharing of link juice going out to other sites.
    Good luck to you
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Love your travel tips. I was in Maryland earlier this year and plan to return in 2010. Count me in as a follower :-) Happy trails,

    Cj
    http://zestolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really a helpful tip. helped me a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sandy,

    Thanks for coming to my blog and leaving a comment. I'm glad to see your dofollow list. I also have a dofollow list on my site and sometimes write hints for dofollow bloggers. I've got a couple written that I'll publish when I complete my present series on on the marketing campaign process.

    I noticed that your comments aren't dofollow. I've been told the same thing on occasion. I think upgrading WordPress sometimes causes plug-ins to quit working. I have to keep on top of mine to keep the dofollow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda you are mistaken, I most definitely am and have been for quite some time a DO FOLLOW blog.

    This has been checked by multiple people.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do want to make my blog do follow, but i don't how to setup it, can anyone please let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for this list, Sandy. I also just discovered your Entrecard Drop List. What a great service! I would appreciate it so much if you add my site: www.middayescapades.com to the Entrecard list. My widget is at the very top of my right sidebar. Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow i never seen any blog like yours, you have done great, i have checked some of your blogs and found them amazing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. do follow + entre card are sure a great way to promote our blog :D

    btw, i've also dropped into your entrecard..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ayurveda guides followers how to sustain harmony and balance between mind and body. This is a non-invasive technique and provides different ways of achieving healthy life. It’s different from taking a balanced diet, herbal remedies, placid exercise and physical therapies. The

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks for sharing this useful information with us. its so fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks I found this dofollow site. I want you to know that my site Entrepinoy Bank is a PR3 dofollow. Feel free to visit and decide if it is appropriate to be included in your dofollow list.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome Blog!
    Thanks for the FANTASTIC list! This information is really powerful thanks for sharing it. I always prefer do-follow blogs for my website to get good back links. Your blog is petty much impressive and informative.
    Thanks dude.
    Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really a great list. I must admit I myself is a do follow blogger as well because it helps popularity also helps other website. Great list though.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great list.. thx for sharing this useful info to us..

    ReplyDelete
  23. yah i also like this blog becose every one can share their ideas here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the awesome list of do follow blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the great list. I'll sure check out some of the blogs. BTW, may I ask, why do you use blogrolling.com? Is this to keep count of the referrals?

    I think do-folllow is a way to give back some love to commentators. My blog is PR3 and do-follow. Is there a way you can add me to the list?

    Thanks, Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great list.

    My site is DO-FOLLOW as well. You are welcome to visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the list, it'd be so useful for all bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good dofollow blogs list. Thank you for sharing all these blogs. I think it will help all bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for this huge list. Looks like you've got some good blogs in there. Happy traveling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. you put the all great things which makes all people getting interested. but yes thats right, i agree. all you mention is make a sense. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. dofollow blog is good for share the PR to another user.. thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  32. Cool blog and the do follow is a great idea have you heard about the do follow movement

    ReplyDelete
  33. I am looking for the do follow blogs with do follow links can some one give me the list for those blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nice list. It is useful to get traffic.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Its true that do follow blogs are really helpful in giving the organic search for your keywords. I would like to say thanks to you for providing the list for the do follow blog comments.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Demand for the do follow blogs with the instant approval and specially with the do follow links is increasing day by day. Since do follow blogs are the best way to get the higher SERP and visits for your website. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can say this is the huge list of blogs. I was looking for the do follow blogs, I hope the list you have shared for do follow blogs could be helpful for my work burden also. Thanks for sharing the useful post. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This is very useful. Ive been looking for lists like this. I was actually promoting a website and I can't find blogs that will allow me drop links. Thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm blessed to stumble upon your blog.. really, it is contain of alot of useful
    post and rich information. I hope you will update more article for this blog, and
    help the human race.. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  40. This is a great concept. I just came across it here on your blog and will surely check it out. I have an expat blog and I love to read about your travel experiences. is there any way I can be a part of this do follow bloggers..Please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  41. This is very useful. dofollow blog is good for share the PR to another user.. thanks for it

    ReplyDelete
  42. Enjoy holiday park breaks, log cabin holiday, Lodge Breaks, lodge park holiday or Log Cabins with Hot Tubs and Self Catering in UK and Europe and share your views, thoughts and experiences with our readers.

    ReplyDelete
  43. A list of blogs that very very long. I really love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thanks buddy for sharing the useful information.

    ReplyDelete
  45. thanks for the list dude, i hope i can use it all

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thanks for the extensive list of do follow.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome list. Why is your blog comment no follow?

    ReplyDelete
  48. Titan, my blog is a do follow, the code was changed long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for the list, might come handy for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. yah its really very informative and halping post thanks for sharing your great ideas here

    ReplyDelete
  51. Wao such a very great post and really informative. thanks for sharing us.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like this post. its really informative post. thank for sharing us.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Interesting, however I am startin to get the impresson that things are changing and that nofollow and dofollow are going to soon be irrelevant, especially when google no longer uses pagerank.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Your blog list is quite extensive. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  55. Cool Post and a million thanks for a informative post, keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  56. its really very nice and useful for us thanks for sharing this with us...

    ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks for this list!

    I think it might take some time creating a blog to our website but one thing is for sure, it will have DoFollow included.

    Birk.

    ReplyDelete
  58. thanks for dofollow links. Your website came up in my search and I'm taken by what you have composed on this topic. I am presently diversifying my research and thus cannot contribute further, even so. Just Now love it and thanks for granting my remark.

    ReplyDelete
  59. I had come to know about your site, and now i am here and explaining what attracts me here,

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thanks for the informative list.
    I too was looking for the do follow blogs. It will surely help me to create blog soon in our website.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for the list, its really hard to find a list like this, i am sure this will be beneficial for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  62. I have gone through this blog.I found it very interesting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
    And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

    earn online

    ReplyDelete
  63. Cheap Flights to Lagos

    There are Lots of Special Offers available for Lagos in low season from September to November. You should also try and book your flights for December X-Mas period as soon as possible, as right now seats are available on cheapest fares with most of the Airlines, but with the passage of time, it will become very difficult to find seats on some reasonable fares, so don't get late and book your flights as soon as possible. Currently very cheap fares are available with Afriqiah Airline, Royal Air Moroc, Alitalia, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Iberia and Arik Airline. Call us today and book your flights on best fares, we will make it sure that you are booking your tickets on cheapest fares possible. We have a specialized division of agents for Nigeria, who are dedicated to provide quality travel services to our Nigeria Clients. Our Customer Service Agents are waiting for your call 24/7.

    http://www.icheapflightstolagos.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thanks for the list, i am sure this will be beneficial for all of us, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  65. hi,

    this blog have very good content for traveler specially cheap flights traveler, follow me at http://www.FreeArticlesNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Wow!! Great job with that list and thank you very much for the help! I search for hours on end on line for this stuff and now it's all in one place

    ReplyDelete
  67. Before 2005 there was only one type of back links and blogs that are today known as do follow. But in 2005 there arose a change with the introduction of no follow blogs and this change is that these links are not considered by the search engines for ranking of a page

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hi Sandy,

    thanks for putting together a great list of dofollow blogs. Now, just how are we able to add our blogs to it, what do we have to do? I have several dofollow blogs which I would like for you to display, could you let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  69. How do we go about it if we want to be listed in your list of dofollow blogs?

    ReplyDelete
  70. Do follow links are quality links that have deep friendship with search engines that is why they place the site in their heart.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Travelling is a stress buster. Vacation should be with friends, the best time enjoys. choosing the beat air tickets can save some money for shopping. India is the one of the best tourisms country.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Im also confused with the dofollow blog option. realy appreciate the list very helpful. i will get someone to help later thanks

    ReplyDelete
  73. i was really appreciate this blog posting thanks for u

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hey Thanks for the list and supporting Do-follow... :)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks for the list. also i see you have some gardeners here they may be interested in linking to from their site. check out site you may have some readers interested and you can list the book on your site about roses for credit to you if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  76. Also looking for your travel tips not finding them in post. I have flown for 22 years for a major airline and can just say the following for some basic tips on traveling now that airlines are not providing much or selling it as a product for purchase.

    bring or purchase bottled water at airport prior to boarding aircraft

    bring some warm clothing to put on during flight, airlines are selling pillows and blankets even on all nighters

    pack lighter for only 2 bags on aircraft

    be prepared for full flights and every seat full, where comfortable clothing that breathes.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Its interesting that you list yourself as a "DO FOLLOW" blog openly. I'd think that would be a great way to attract all kinds of spam.

    I've had several DO Follow blogs over the years and they always just seem to collect poorly written comments from people in Asia (not that Asians are bad comment writers, just the ones who are being paid to do it by U.S. companies and don't care what they write).

    Have you experienced a different effect. I see a peppering of comments above. Lemme know I'd be interested in finding out :).

    God Bless,
    -Dan
    http://www.sickcatsymptoms.org/

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://www.d2dfurniture.ie/Living-Room-Furniture-Ireland/July 27, 2010 at 5:24 AM

    I really like you list.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  79. http://www.d2dfurniture.ie/Living-Room-Furniture-Ireland/July 27, 2010 at 5:25 AM

    I really like your useful list.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Thanks for this very good content & travel blog, its very useful for traveler great work. my findings is that i would like to share which has cheapest flights, inbound flights, comprehensive range of flights on discount on http://www.lagosflights.org.uk best deal available for all majors flights like Afriqiah Airline, Royal Air Moroc, Alitalia, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, Iberia and Arik Airline.

    blog: http://cheapflightstolagos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. I don’t have idea if my web site is do follow is not a blog is home and garden décor web site you can live a comment on the product review can you help me how I check if my web site is do follow thank my site is http://www.lvonestopshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. It’s really great post. I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thank you very much to share this information. It is very useful and informative.

    mlm software

    ReplyDelete
  84. Yes I agree with u. I felt great while going through your article. And I will be looking forward to see more of this kind of appealing writings.
    Monthly Flower Delivery

    ReplyDelete
  85. Toronto is one of the leading destinations of the world with rich tourism potentials. It is one of the most popular places to explore by all those planning to take Toronto flights. The city being full of surprises, one can expect to have a great time over here. The place has emerged as one of the best tourism hubs in the recent years thus providing a beautiful journey to all the visitors. Shopping, sightseeing and nightlife hangouts are the three most enthralling options suggested for travelers coming here.
    Toronto Flights |Mexico Flights|Cheap Flights Tickets

    ReplyDelete
  86. Wow, this is a great resource for bloggers and webmasters...

    Now what I'm really after is a list of DoFollow Travel blogs!

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url or hyperlink returned. NO profile links please.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Mapping The Suitcase Travels


visited 33 states (66%)
Create your own