Saturday, January 2, 2010

Homestead Resort, Park City, Utah

sleigh ride
Think back to your days of high school English when you might have been asked to write a large list of descriptive adjectives. Words like gracious hospitality, luxury, pamper, serene, breathtaking beauty, superb service, and food for the soul would certainly appear on a list of adjectives describing Utah Resorts.

Homestead has something for everyone, in any season. This Utah Resort nestled in the picaresque Wasatch Mountains can boast 120 years of exquisite hospitality and Best of State Vacation Resorts 3 years running. This 4 season country resort has much to offer families of all sizes and budgets. Individual rooms, suites, cottages, executive suites, and condo's all with beautiful timeless quilts beckoning you to make yourself at home. Wheelchair accessible and pet friendly room are also available.

Activities include snowmobiling, cross country skiing, downhill skiing at nearby Sundance and DeerValley Resorts, fly fishing (lessons available), golf (lessons available) on a championship course, tennis, hiking, indoor fitness center or maybe you prefer to meander along the manicured gardens taking in the fresh mountain air or pamper yourself at The Aveda concept Spa. The most unique activity though is the 55 foot limestone crater filled with water ranging from 90-96 degrees. This crater is a perfect place to learn to scuba dive and is the only warm water scuba destination in the Continental United States.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

  1. This looks like a beautiful place. I love the horses. I want to visit St. Louis to see the Clydesdale horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family and I went to Utah last summer and it was so beautiful! I'd recommend everyone go to Utah at least once in their lives. All of the views are breathtaking and there's so many activities to do there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crater sounds fabulous!

    Hope you have a happy and healthy 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to go see all these fun looking places and I would also like to go walk some trails that go into the beautiful canyons.
    Does't that sound like fun too?
    Then we can go back to one of these luxury places and eat and walk through the gardens.
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow sounds like that would be a whole lot of fun.

    happy new year to you mate. hope you had a good one

    Tina from
    Gossip Avenue
    Travel Shack
    Mummy Diaries
    Game FreakZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Sandy:) Thanks so much for visiting and leaving comments, I appreciate it. I loved Utah, such a majestic place. Though it was years ago that I visited, the memories are still very fresh. The resort sounds fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think maybe I'll load up my crew and meet up with Tweedles in Utah!

    Keep up the good work...all your long hours are paying off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds a great place!

    How I wish I could be in the place just like you Sandy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Homestead is a great winter destination but the summer is fantastic as well. This is one of my favorite Utah golf courses and the facility is also great for weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like a very romantic place in winter; but then golf in the summer...I like to golf. Got this on my list now of places to go.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful placed. I'd love to go on a horse pulled sleigh ride through the snow.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great place. Looks like a dream world. REally romantic :-)

    Imran

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!