Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I won a contest!

I entered a blog contest and won! Am pretty excited, cause I never win anything. So, I wanted to share my excitement with you, and tell you all to travel over to Clara's blog and check it out.

My winning gift is red, has wheels and is something I'll be able to use traveling. When it arrives, I'll photograph it; but for now....drum roll

Anyone care to quess?

AND speaking about contest, don't forget to get yourself entered in mine. If you don't enter, you can't win. And everyone loves to win. And let's face it, everyone loves a winner. Picture yourself with a big bright W for winner on your forehead instead of big fat L for Looser. I know you know what I'm talking about.

Click on my Traveling Suitcase badge in the sidebar to find out everything you need to do to enter. Tick Tock, the clock's ticking so don't delay; enter today.

And if you're here from EC, click on my badges (again in the sidebar); so you drop twice more on my other blogs. Just got them registered today.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

  1. Congrats Sandy,

    For winning...did you tell us what you won?

    Also, you won on my blog, but I can not find your email address anywhere.
    Please email me your shipping address within 48 hours. Oh, btw you won Day 1 of my 29 days of giveaways.

    BrendaLea
    prpldy (at) comcast dot net
    http://prpldy15.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congraaaaaaatttttzzzzzzzz......May you win every battle of your life aameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice for you Sandy and now I see from reading your comments you have just won something else, how exciting for you. I will still visit even when I leave Entrecard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win! Can't wait to see what your prize is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats

    I'm guessing a red suitcase with wheels

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sandy! :D

    I am having a hard time guessing what you've won. LOL

    The important thing is that you love it. I am so excited to know it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats. Is it a wagon?

    What? You won something from BrendaLea as well? It must be your week!

    It's all well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Brenda, can't believe I won something from you too. I think maybe my luck's changing. Perhaps I should go buy a lottery ticket. Which is something I've never done. lol

    Thrilled Jude to know we can still visit back and forth, even after you leave EC.

    A little red wagon...oh Shelly that brings back memories. We could put the wine we both so love in it. lol

    Red with wheels, boy Robyn and June you guys rock! I'll post a picture when it arrives. Got confirmation it was mailed yesterday. I'm pretty excited.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Sandy

    It is good to know that someone really does win when there is a contest going on. I am very happy that you were the recipient of this contest. You are very right, if you don't enter, you won't win. I have never been a big contest participant but I know you have a wonderful gift awaiting the winner of your contest.

    Friends 4 Life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Good Luck with everything! I look forward to hearing more good news from you sandy.
    Regards;

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulation on your winning! I guess it is a red suitcase :)

    By the way I join your 100 post contest

    http://www.blogger.com/rearrange?blogID=7412165319861487174&action=editWidget&sectionId=lsidebar&widgetType=null&widgetId=HTML7

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!