and get where you need to in order to sign up. I did visit everyone and enjoyed my time doing so.
Here is the 411 on the Weekend Comment Club
- Make sure you have time for the commitment.
- Do not sign up just to sign up.
- Once you sign up you will need to comment the other participants.
- If we get more than 20 participants, you can stop commenting at 20 or comment as many more as you would like to comment.
- You have through Monday to comment the others.
- You may want to check back each day to see who has recently joined.
How to join.
- Sign up on the linky below.
- Link us to your site or to a post that you would like to share and IS NOT A GIVEAWAY.
- You do not have to write a special post to participate.
- Visit the other participants.
- When you visit and comment, be sure to mention that you are visiting from the Comment Club. This is how they will know to comment you back!
Earlier in the week I signed up for Harriett's August Comment Challenge. She challenges us to leave 1,000 comments during the month of August. Most who've signed up have said they don't know if they can honestly do it; but are willing to try. That seems reasonable. So, that's my approach too. Here's the badge; but you'll also find it in my sidebar.
You can sign up for this blog traveling too. You might need to pack a lunch for this one and take along a bottle of water, cause that's lots of walking and talking folks; but a great way to meet some new folks. Enjoy
The linky for this is also on the bottom of my blog where it will be more accessible once this blog post moves down.
So I encourage you to get out, do some traveling, pack light and have a good time.