- Fully charge your cell phone and your bluetooth before you leave home
- If traveling by car, use your bluetooth it's far safer than reaching for your cell phone
- Pack your charger for both your cell phone and your bluetooth in your carry on bag if you're traveling by plane. That way, if you're delayed you'll have necessary plugs and hopefully have the ability to plug in, if necessary
- Pack your car charger for your cell phone. If you're traveling by car this is a MUST. It can charge while your touring around and it doesn't rely on being near an electrical outlet. If you're traveling by plane, it's handy if you're going to rent a car as well.
- Add phone numbers to your hotels BEFORE you leave home. You don't want fumble around looking for a phone number should you need to alter your reservations. If you need directions to their locations you have the number at your finger tips.
GPS....love mine, and use it all the time. I feel safer having one. You can use them to find your way from point A to point B, certainly. You can also use it to find where to get gas, where to get food near where you are.
- Make sure your GPS is FULLY charged before you leave home
- Make your car charger. You can use it in your personal care or your rental
- Add the names, phone numbers, and addresses of your hotels, airports and wherever you know you'll be traveling ahead of time.
- Don't leave your GPS visible in your car. Put it in your purse, carry on type bag, out of site perhaps in the glove box. Leaving this visible in the car is an invitation to theft.