Left to right:
- The architecture is fabulous, both inside and out. The buildings are beautiful. Some representing buildings/places that exist around the country, some represent locations around the world, such as The Eiffel Tower.
- Hoover Dam, not far from Vegas has a fabulous tour you can take and learn all about the building of the Dam. The views from that area are a photo must.
- Art. Art in many forms abounds; but my favorite would have been The Chihuly glass pieces.
- The flowers inside and out are breath takingly beautiful, and always in bloom. You never see a dead flower, or plant in need of pruning.
- The lights, the nightlife, the water fountains, and water shows are awesome.
- The pretend skies make you forget you're not outside. The view shown is in a shopping mall. The ski actually changes with the time of day to look and feel realistic. I'm not a shopper, but for those that are...bring your wallet! All the high end designers have wares here and the shopping malls are gorgeous.
Vegas is fun, though can be pricey depending on where you stay, and where you eat, and how much you gamble. I'm not a gambler and spent less than $50.00 while there for 4 days gambling. I enjoyed watching the people, and seeing the sites. The pools are spectacular if you want some down time. In my opinion, 3 or 4 days in Vegas is about the right amount of time. If you're wanting to take a weeks vacation add other locations to your itinerary.
**Thanks to all who took the time to follow my link and read my memorial post to my parents.
****Thanks to those who've voted for me in the travel category. If you haven't, it's not too late. Please click the badge above this post, go to travel section, click on the title of my blog, Traveling Suitcase.