Friday, March 12, 2010

Pack Traveling Wine Glasses

plastic packable wine glassesYou might be scratching your head right now as you look at this picture and wonder what's the lady showing me a picture of a broken wine glass for? Nah, it's not broken; it's packable. Is there such a word as packable? If not, I think there should be. The picture on the left is what it looks like broken down, packable. Takes very little room.

Step 2, the glass on the right is what you'll see when you turn and pull the stem portion out. Note the screw area on the top of the stem, and that same area on the bottom of the bowl. That's how you put it together. Easy and quick. Simply screw it together.
2 piece wine glasses for travelingThis picture shows your very nice non breakable packable stemmed wine glass. This is a must for your all traveling needs. I pack 2 of these wine glasses oallthe time when I travel. They're light weight so not an issue even if flying vs car traveling. These 2 are new ones hubby purchased for me on one of our recent traveling excursions. After many years, many miles and lots of vacations the ones I had were scratched and didn't look nice. Though they are still quite usable and have made their way from our traveling/vacation box to our football tailgating box.

I highly recommend these to ease all your packing troubles. I dislike drinking wine from a paper cup in a hotel room, or worse a Styrofoam cup. The other added advantage is a non breakable glass when sitting at the pool side, on the beach, or relaxing from a patio or balcony in our travels. And since it's reusable, it far more environmental friendly than those Styrofoam cups and glasses in the hotel rooms.

Even if you're not a wine drinker, these would be handy and nicer to drink from than the Styrofoam and paper often in hotel rooms.
Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

  1. I have to admit that I enjoy a glass of wine from time to time, but never thought to bring glasses with me on a holiday, probably because I always carry to many clothes :) Are those packable glasses made from glass? They sure could come in handy on a picnic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen wine glasses that screw together unless they were those little plastic ones, cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice idea because most people would think that they can't bring wine glasses while traveling because they will break or get too much space. This will be awesome to bring during out of town vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am wondering if those "packable wine glasses" are really made of glass or maybe from plastics. It could also be made out from synthetic materials, perhaps? Anyhow, it really looks a perfect idea! :D

    It's always fun to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These glasses are interesting, but I'm curious how big is the market for this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a super idea for the wine glasses. Where do you get them?? I would love to get some for a friend of mine that travels a lot.
    Also, I have put that little suitcase guy on my sidebar. And hopefully I will do a post about the contest. Maybe tomorrow. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool idea! These could make a cute wedding gift (which I need to get for someone...hmmm...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These glasses would make a great Bon Voyage gift as well.
    I;m hoping your bathing suit and toothbrush are packed for Bora Bora hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These glasses were made in hopeful and very interesting during travel.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning, Sandy, please enter me in your contest. I added your badge to my page. One question, am I suppposed to be able to click on the badge, and come to this blog??? If so, it's not working for me. I also posted a link to this blog. Also, I'm not sure about the Charity I posted on my blog, about the moms and children, I'll have to do some more research. Thanks, Alma

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a novel idea and I agree, so much better than a hotel room glass thats been used buy who knows. I will have to investigate where I can find some for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyable post and images used by post very impressive.The packs will be glorious in traveling time.thanks lot

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!