Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year and What will be the future of Traveling Suitcase?

First let me say belated Merry Christmas to all who's blog I never made it to in order to wish you the best; and Happy New Year to all. I hope you've all been able to spend quality time with loved ones celebrating whatever holiday is your special one. I hope you've all been safe in your travels.

The Traveling Suitcase hasn't been updated in sometime. The longest time, actually since it began. Life has been busy, work has been busy, work on my other blogs has been busier than normal; and I've been hustling trying to knit and crochet as much as possible for the homeless (through my Bridge and Beyond Blog)

I'm very inactive these days with regard to EC and am unsure whether or not I'll be deleting my membership there. Apoligies for not returning drops with the same zeal as I have in the past. It seems when I've looked in, many are not active. I'm not sure there's much point with all the changes, they surely have diluted the orginal intent and fun of the program.

I have much still to tell you about regarding the trip to Mexico and a few other places where I've traveled. And Flat Stanley has lots of interesting things to share, he too has been busy.

Travel safe my friends if you're traveling throughout the remainder of the holiday.

Add to Technorati Favorites
Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

  1. Just wanted to wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year. We were wondering where you have been. I don't do as much with Entrecard either. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were wondering where your travels had taken you! Hope you have a happy and healthy New Year filled with fun and adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been too active on EC either. Seems like my other activities have taken precedence so I understand your post. Thanks for visiting my blog again & it has been a long time since we chatted. Take care and have a healthy Winter. Maybe things will slow down some since it's a new year. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have enjoyed your blog during this past year and hope you continue to write for us. I hope your new year resolutions are realistic goals that will give you a real sense of accomplishment in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for good wishes and appreciate the encouragement to continue blogging, as well as the visits and comments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ditto ~ Not sure about EC and I love my Blog - really the only networking I do to help my little website boutique, but wondering if it's worth all the time?? I LOVE reading up on some of my FAV blogs (like yours!) :)), but very time-consuming - thinking there's bot to be a better way?? HPY to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish you prosperous 2011 in blogging! nice blog anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you can see from the comments already left by people that your blog is being read. Hope everyone managed to see loved ones. In the UK we had a hairy time with the snow, the UK doesn't "do" snow and a lot of people had travel plans interupped. Back now in Spain and no plans to travel for quite a while. Have a very happy 2011. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good and informative post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Interesting facts made on your site, the majority of which I agree with. Recall seeing a similar blog which I will look to post. I will bookmark in any case I await your next insightful blog post

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year....thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR my dear friend! :D

    You are truly busy but that's fine. Take your time, Sandy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!