Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Colorful COVID 19 Travels

We've all been in quarantine around the globe for quite a while.  Cruise lines have finally stopped, planes are mostly empty, and I assume trains are as well.  We're wearing masks when out and about doing essential things like grocery shopping.  For many of us, working in our yards, or taking walks is our form of exercise, as most gyms are still closed.    I spotted this amazing beautiful tulip bed on my walking through the neighborhood the other day.  I've been by this corner before, but apparently not at this time of the season.  Isn't is gorgeous!!  

Some fun chalk art at the end of someone's driveway.  People are being creative trying to keep their spirits up and we all benefit from it.  

As I made my way back home, I spotted more Colorful Covid.  I stood a minute and realized how we go through our busy lives, rushing here and there and we don't stop to notice things.  Perhaps that's one good thing that will come from this Covid time.  Stopping to enjoy the color around us.

What have you noticed during this time when you can't travel?  Are you traveling around your neighborhood?

PLEASE leave me a comment when you come visit, so I know you were here. Your visits and comments are very special to me. AND remember, leave your name and url and not your profile link. Name and url takes me right to your blog post so I can reciprocate the visit. Profile pages do not.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors. ~nods~ Lucky me, I have always tended to notice nature regardless of a busy workaday schedule. :) Now I've been gardening a lot with the YMCA closed, which I'm sure the neighbors appreciate since the field behind us brings lots of weed and junk tree seeds. Ugh... In fact, I should go out right now. Thanks for the reminder. Be well! ~hugs~ Oh, and our neighbor pulled out her concrete chalks, too.

    https://darlamsands.blogspot.com/2020/04/community-spirit.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, glad you're getting to garden.

      Delete
  2. I've always been amazed at the world around us. Not just during this time. What I've noticed is all the things I have taken for granted. Like getting my hair cut, a manicure and pedicure. Going to the doctor or dentist. All these things have been cancelled until further notice.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, the chalk art is a thing around here, too. They actually use painters tape for those sharp edges. I've seen several of those in progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could draw, think using the chalk would be fun, but I can't even draw a stick person. Thanks for the visit Liz, stay well.

      Delete
  4. I no longer have my nails done, but relate to what you're saying. I am in need of a hair cut, but still don't feel like it's safe and so am staying the course. Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!