Sunday, July 26, 2020

Traveling During the Pandemic

No, I am not traveling.  To date I've canceled the trip hubby and my daughter and I were going to make in March, the trip with 2 girl friends in April, the trip with hubby in July; and the airlines has canceled my flight to France for a tour in September.  The tour company is a bit behind the airlines, so technically they still have us scheduled to go.  But, of course we Americans can not travel to Europe.  Lots of e-ticket credits piling up from all the flights associated with those trips that got canceled due to the Corona Virus, Covid 19.  But, I have been traveling through my neighborhood, daily.  I've seen several people do cool chalk work in their drives and on their sidewalks......but this is the best!


I've spotted this beautiful Climbing Clematis...don't know what it's called, but I'm naming Climbing Covid.


One see's evidence that Covid Construction is spreading quickly.  Seriously, on this day I saw 3 places for a potty stop, lol.


AND, since we can't or shouldn't travel, some people are very creative.  This is a map of Ohio bringing Europe to us, since we can't go there.  Take a look at your state map, maybe you too can hop in your car for some Covid travels without packing.

Stay safe folks, wear your masks, wash your hands, stay away from people that aren't your immediate family as much as possible.

PLEASE leave me a comment when you come visit, so I know you were here. Your visits and comments are very special to me. AND remember, leave your name and url and not your google+ profile link or your blogger profile link. Name and url takes me right to your blog post so I can reciprocate the visit. Profile pages do not.

6 comments:

  1. We canceled all our trips too. We had several we were looking forward to. We're doing the same thing. Milling about the neighborhood and staying safe. We did go to the boat this weekend, but it was just us and we had dinner on a patio that was well spaced out. It was nice to go out.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you were able to get to your boat and enjoy some time away from the house.

      Delete
  2. Yeah, all the travelling... Sorry your trips got cancelled. Hopefully you'll get to indulge your wanderlust sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're beginning to indulge our wanderlust; though it's taken longer than I would have thought.

      Delete
  3. I don't do much traveling even in normal times but have been staying home even more than in the past. Hopefully this will pass eventually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes hopefully we will get passed this and back to whatever is normal.

      Delete

ALL comments left with name and url will be returned. NO PROFILE links please!